holiday exclusive use
Scotland’s captivating scenery, fascinating history and splendid castles make it one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. With an ever-increasing number of visitors to Scotland shore’s each year comes an increasing demand for good quality holiday accommodation.
At Home Lettings Scotland we offer an exclusive use listing service where your large holiday home will feature on our website, the UK’s leading property portals and in our PR.
Here is how it works
You provide us with the information, you set the availability, price and house rules. There is no commission just a one of payment which covers 12 months advertising.
We create a property listing for you and upload this to the sites
Guests search online for their perfect holiday accommodation- yours!
Guests contact us using our online email system and we then forward this on to you to secure the booking, make the arrangements and take the money.
Its important for your guests to enjoy your property as their home away from home. So, apart from very personal items, aim to furnish the property to the same standard as your own home.
- Be influenced by your target market – if you want to attract families provide family friendly specification.
- Be sensible about the sleeping capacity. Cramming in beds and not providing enough seating in living and dining areas will create a poor experience for your guests..
- Be influenced by the local area.
- Don’t over-clutter. Space is one of the great luxuries of self-catering so avoid overly large furniture sofas.
- Don’t skimp on furniture – quality pieces will serve you and your guest well
For more information on how to spec your holiday home please speak to our holiday team.
When you’re ready to market your holiday home, Home Lettings Scotland will list your property on UK’s leading property portals as short term and holiday lets.
- Home Lettings Scotland website
Together the above portals make up the largest online marketplace in the UK for property.
You provide the information and we will create the listing advert. – Your listing advert helps guests get a sense of what your place is like. It will help the guest do exactly what is needed – take the next step and make the enquiry.
Most guest start their holiday home search with a criteria in mind therefore it is essential you provide us with as much information as possible so that we can create an advert which will attract guests to your home.
- Accommodation Type
- Accommodation Size
In the world of property marketing, photographs are visual portals; they transport prospective holiday guest into their dreams and aspirations. If the photograph is right it has the power to make people want to live in the property almost instantaneously. We recommend staging every property and have professional photography taken – it will be worth the investment.
We provide a staging and photograph service should you require – please contact us for more information.
- Can I link the Home Lettings Scotland Listing advert to my website?
- How many photographs should be taken?
There is no limit to how many photographs you can have however we recommend between 10-15 depending on how large or small your property is.
- Can you provide a rental contract
Yes – we have a template which you can use at no extra cost